Saturday 27 February 2010


UK

Playing the race or sexuality card can lead to even more problems at work
guardian.co.uk
27 Feb 10

Coming out. How do I tell my children that I am gay?
guardian.co.uk
27 Feb 10

I'm gay and these people claim they can cure me
independent.ie
27 Feb 10

Terrorised gay couple quit Edinburgh home under police escort
scotsman.com
27 Feb 10

Cameron political allies in Northern Ireland select a councillor accused of homophobia
belfasttelegraph.co.uk
27 Feb 10


USA

Carly Simon's 'You're So Vain' is about a gay guy...
newser.com
27 Feb 10

Harry Potter speaks for gay suicide prevention
abcnews.go.com
27 Feb 10

Chicago study will track housing discrimination against gay people
watermarkonline.com
27 Feb 10


WORLD

Drag Queens crew gay Mardi Gras flight
advocate.com
27 Feb 10

To suit Turkey's intolerance for gay people, Europe changes declaration of children's rights
hurriyetdailynews.com
27 Feb 10

Russian officials deny gay NGO advocating for same-sex marriage
marriageequality.ru
27 Feb 10

Amnesty asks Lithuania to remove restrictions on distribution of LGBT information
amnestyusa.org
27 Feb 10