Tuesday 20 April 2010

UK

Ian Baynam 'fell like corpse' in Trafalgar Square fight - called a 'faggot'
bbc.co.uk
20 Apr 10

Stonewall fundraising event, supported for the first time by Aviva, raises a record £366,000
stonewall.org.uk
20 Apr 10

G-A-Y close to raising £30,000 for Amnesty International
justgiving.com/G-A-Y
20 Apr 10

Martina Navratilova: 'I cried for a minute, then I knew I had to put the wheels in motion'
independent.co.uk
20 Apr 10


USA

Obama incremental on gay rights
sfgate.com
20 Apr 10

HRC head gets praise, flak for Obama's gay-rights initiatives
washingtonpost.com
20 Apr 10

Gay rights protesters interrupt Obama fundraising speech
rawstory.com
20 Apr 10

Cathedral of Hope in Dallas says it will host 'gay Jesus' play
dallasnews.com
20 Apr 10

Man suspected of preying on gay victims through Craigslist personals
dailybreeze.com
20 Apr 10

Anti-gay message to stay on fence
upi.com
20 Apr 10


WORLD

Two journalists arrested in Indian gay professor case
indiatimes.com
20 Apr 10