GAY MARRIAGE
Nearly a thousand Conservatives attend a rally against same-sex marriage on Monday
ekklesia.co.uk 8 Oct 12
Ann Widdecome leads fringe backlash over same-sex marriage
standard.co.uk 8 Oct 12
Gay marriage backed by George Osborne and William Hague
bbc.co.uk 8 Oct 12
GAY PARENTS
Stem cell discovery will allow gay men to create their own eggs for surrogate birth
guardianlv.com 8 Oct 12
I hope our kids don't turn out gay. It's a constant fight even in today's society
thesun.co.uk 8 Oct 12
Millionaire gay fathers 'feared they were going to die' when their car became trapped in rising floodwater
dailymail.co.uk 8 Oct 12
COMING OUT
| |
Will Young's porn addiction
"What I've realised is that growing up knowing I was gay from a young age, I always felt extremely ashamed. It's a cliché but it's true."
stv.tv 8 Oct 12 | |
Coming Out about mental health - How could I talk to someone else about something I didn't even understand myself?
GAY PRIDE
| |
| Madrid wins race to host 2017 World Gay Pride facebook.com gaystarnews.com 8 Oct 12 | |
Games for gays and
(and vice versa). HERO launches new social groups for LGBT Londoners. If interested please email:literature for lesbians | |
O-M-G | |
| Do we need a 'Gay' Church in the 21st Century? An opportunity to see the film Call Me Troy about the life of the founder of the Metropolitan Community Churches, Rev. Troy Perry - Sat 13 Oct lgcm.org.uk 8 Oct 12 | |
WORLD
Ban on all Moscow gay clubs sought by Orthodox believers - entice fragile members of society into the gay community
themoscowtimes.com 8 Oct 12
Helping the Malaysian Government spot gay guys with Grindr
vice.com 8 Oct 12
V-Neck Day no joking matter, says Malaysia education minister: continues to attack homosexuality as if it is a disease
bikyamasr.com 8 Oct 12
| |
| Advancing LGBTI equality in challenging economic times ILGA-Europe conference in Dublin - 18-21 Oct ilga-europe.org 8 Oct 12 | |
ALAN TURING | |
| Imitation Game Graham Moore's screenplay about Alan Turing's story has been bought by Black Bear Pictures, after Warner Bros passes deadline.com 8 Oct 12 | |
GBA Gay Business Association member: