Thursday 26 December 2013

gaytoz on News Headlines Facebook gaytoz on LinkedIn gaytoz News Headlines on blogger gaytoz directory Gay Business Association GBA

UK
Tom Daley at Christmas
Tom Daley

wears gay icon apron and not much else as he celebrates Christmas
dailyrecord.co.uk 26 Dec 13


CYBER-GAYS

Software tool to block all gay websites
Firms including Dell are handing anti-gay forces the option to block public use of all 'gay and lesbian' content, even when it is not sexual
gaystarnews.com 26 Dec 13


GAY PRIDE
WorldPride Human Rights Conference 2014WorldPride Human Rights Conference 2014

an exciting gathering of activists, artists, educators, journalists, policymakers, students, and others
- Toronto, Canada, 25-27 June 2014
thereadingsalon.ca 26 Dec 13


WORLD

Uganda's President to study anti-gay Bill before assenting
"I will first go through it. If I find that it is right I will sign but if I find that it is not right I will send it back to Parliament", said President Yoweri Museveni
newvision.co.ug 26 Dec 13

GBA Gay Business Association member:


First-Web web hosting and telephony